Are you moving to and living in Johannesburg as an expatriate? Make yourself at home quickly and easily. With the insider expat know-how and contacts of the Expat-Living.info Guide to Johannesburg, your ‘Relocation Agent in your pocket’.
Is It for You, the Expat-Living.info Guide to Johannesburg?
Do you have any questions about:
- getting a home, a car, a bank account, credit cards, etc. in Johannesburg
- recommended international or local schools for your child
- safety and healthy, and finding good doctors, dentists, hospitals, etc.
- the paperwork for moving to Johannesburg
- planning and preparing for a smooth international relocation
- making new friends quickly
- creating a great new life as an accompanying spouse – maybe even including work?
If these or similar questions are on your mind, the Expat-Living.info Guide is for you!
7 Big Benefits for Your Expat Living in Johannesburg
- Make your moving to Johannesburg and settling in easy:
You will know what to do, what you need and where to find it. While preparing for your relocation, after you arrived and during your whole stay as an expat in Johannesburg.
- Save time:
All the insider information you will need in one packet of eBooks. No more time-intensive internet researches. You’ll have quick and easy access to an experienced expat in South Africa.
- Save money:
No costly mistakes. No ‘If only I had known’.
- Increase your productivity:
You can concentrate on your new job immediately because the settling in is so easy for you and your family.
- A relocation agent in your pocket:
Wherever you are, you have 24/7 access to the insider expat know-how and contacts in Johannesburg.
- Best value for money:
The whole package costs as much as only 1 hour with a relocation agent. Save the amount you spend and more by avoiding common, costly mistakes.
- Helps you with your decision:
Gives you the insider information of what expat living in Johannesburg is like before you leave. It helps you to make an informed decision. And start preparing immediately.
What is Part of the Johannesburg Expat Guide Package?
- Comprehensive insider know-how:
>250 pages eBooks with well-arranged and practical information and contacts. Updated several times a year. Easy access to specific information through search function.
To read Chapter One, as a free sample:
online version: Click here , or
pdf version: Click here
- Individual attention to your very own questions:
With us, you have a friend in town. Ask our experts your very own questions via email, and get them answered within two working days.
- Experienced experts:
Our author has been living as an expat in Johannesburg for 7 years and has herself experienced all the ups and downs of an expat family settling in. She regularly provides training to expats.
- Proven advice and contacts:
Recommendations are based on own experience; no sponsoring.
- Additional Information and On-going Support:
Clients receive valuable extra material like interviews or newsletters on a regular basis.
Where to Order Your Expat-Living.info Guide to Johannesburg
The Expat-Living.info Guide to Johannesburg is exclusively available from the Expat-Living.info website.
It is for free for most people: Just hand in your receipt with your expense report at work and get reimbursed for the purchase of your Guide. Multinational companies trust us to support their employees in the most efficient way.
The Expat-Living.info Guide is sold for an introductory price of 147 US$.
Click here to get access to it now:
With your purchase you get immediate access to
- >220 pages of information, tips, hints and contacts in Johannesburg;
- a collection of interviews with expats in Johannesburg;
- the report Why Expat Assignments Fail and What You Can Do to Make Yours a Success (based in international studies);
- the Friend-in-Town Service, your personal relocation service*
- ongoing support and information
Click here to get your Expat-Living.info Guide to Johannesburg immediately and start reading in a minute
Money Back Guarantee: 110%
If you find the Expat-Living.info Guide is not helpful to you, you earn: just send us an email within 60 days from your purchase date. No questions asked.
We will reimburse you 110%: the full purchase price AND 10% on top, for your trouble.
Click here to get it now
Highly Recommended by Other Expats in South Africa
- “very informative, yet easy reading” (John, USA)
- “the amount of practical information about real life in a foreign country is stunning” (David, UK)
- “practical, informative” (Madhur, India)
- “terrific, very useful” (Tina, Argentina)
- “addresses all the subjects you want to know about your life in that wonderful city” (Joanne, Netherlands)
- “I wish I had had it earlier and still find it useful now, after two years” (Sine, Expat Blogger)
is just some of the feedback we receive.
Make living in Johannesburg easy for you. Get the insider expat know-how now. There is no risk (money back guarantee).
Click here to gain immediate access to the Expat-Living.info Guide to Johannesburg and start reading in a minute.
Feel at home in Johannesburg.
Quickly and easily.
With your Expat-Living.info Guide.
* Terms & Conditions apply