The Expat-Living.info Guide to Cape Town
Plus personal consultations via email
Create a wonderful expat life in Cape Town in no time!
Get a great start to your expatriation to Cape Town. You’ll know what you need and where you can get it. Hit the ground running in your new job and be productive right away. Save time settling in and enjoy what Cape Town has to offer rather than making the usual expat mistakes.
Renata Harper loves to spend her leisure time out in nature, hiking wilderness trails and following game tracks. She also finds it hard to refuse a good glass of local wine. You’ll often find her in one of Cape Town’s many wonderful cafés, no doubt collecting ever more information to add to her Expat-Living.info Guide to Cape Town.
It’s like having a relocation agent in your pocket.
- Feel at home quickly: you will know what to do to settle in fast as well as what you need for a happy relocation.
- Save time: everything you need to know about expat life in Cape Town is in your guide. No more time-intensive searching for information that might not be trustworthy.
- Advance your career: because your family has what they need to settle in quickly and comfortably, you can focus on your new job. This will enable you to hit the ground running and be more productive from day one.
- Have 24/7 access to the best insider expat know-how about Cape Town: it’s like having a relocation agent in your pocket. You don’t have to wait for or rely on anyone else. Get the information you need when you need it.
- Enjoy total peace of mind: this guide provides you with insider information – before you relocate – on what expat living in Cape Town is like. Give yourself time to plan and prepare. Make informed decisions. Enjoy the best expatriation experience.
- Be relaxed and smiling: while other expats are frustrated, you will know what you need and where to get it.
Our clients work for companies like:
"It made a huge positive difference in my approach and to our move."− Ellie, Ireland
"Very informative, yet easy reading."− John, USA
"I felt that I’ve got my best friend’s advice, it made me settle quickly and saved me lots of time and efforts."− Tina, Argentina
"The amount of practical information about real life in a foreign country is stunning."− David, UK
"I wish I had had it earlier and still find it useful now, after two years."− Sine, USA
"Practical, informative."− Madhur, India
"What I find extremely helpful as well is the addition of the email consultation service."− Joanne, Netherlands
You won’t find a guide with all these benefits anywhere else!
Our expat guide to Cape Town is packed with practical tips and tools. It is updated several times a year by real expats living in Cape Town too.
By the age of 13, our author had already been to five schools, due to a relocation and repatriation. Later she studied Italian in Italy and lived in the Netherlands for love, finally moving to Cape Town.
8 eBooks with over 300 pages of well arranged, easy to access information with inbuilt search functionality. Click here to download Chapter One: Introduction for free and try it yourself.
Our network consists of expats in Cape Town who have been through it all. We are available to answer your specific questions in person.
All our recommendations, advice and tips are based on the personal experiences of our expert expats; no sponsors.
You’ll receive valuable extra material like interviews and newsletters on a regular basis. Plus every guide and all our information is updated regularly by expats on the ground.
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you find the Expat-Living.info Guide is not helpful to you, just send us an email. We will issue you a 100% refund on the spot. No questions asked.